Avid riders do not stop for rain and falling leaves. Fall is a great time to wind down a season of bicycling. This off season lends you the perfect opportunity to fine tune your entire process, but riding in the colder months usually means more preparation. Utilizing a handlebar bag on fall bike rides makes it so much easier to keep everything you need on hand.
When out on the trails or just your local residential streets during the colder months, it is important to keep a few things on you. Of course, you always want to make sure you have identification and a cell phone. You’ll probably also have your keys and a MP3 player. Once it gets colder, also try to keep a pair of gloves, fresh socks (in case you get wet!), hand warmers and an emergency blanket. It may seem like overload, but these supplies are easy to manage thanks to the Travel Pocket.
This bike handlebar bag is designed with two adjustable, clipping straps that fit over any style handlebars. A top handle makes it super easy to transport by hand as well. This multi-use bag is also great for strollers, wheelchairs and other devices. This bag unzips down the center to reveal two sides. Four zippered, clear compartments hold all of your bike ride necessities and then some.
Travel Pocket Features
- Great for use as an overnight bag, emergency kit, and so much more.
- Inside features four storage compartments with clear windows.
- Transport to and from the car using top and end carrying handles.
- Durable nylon construction is shock and weather resistant.
- Buckle system allows you to attach the organizer inside the car.
- Can attach to any handle bar measuring 1/4 to 4 inches in diameter.
- Keep several pockets pre-packed for emergency situations.
- Tubular shape makes it easy to store and transport.
- Made in USA.